Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stephanie Proule is a very Good Thing

   So you're probably (definitely) thinking, "Whoa Nicole, this blog is amazing and the layout is so cool i can barely even stand it!" I know. thats because my cousin Steph is good at everything she does and she also hated that i was using the default layout. She is the best kind of person. Also she is the only person who honestly told me my blog sucked...so thanks all you "friends".

   Now because i have a blog, that gives me full permission to complain about things and i've done a pretty decent job of not doing any of that...until now. Why? Because i have a paper and a presentation due in a week and i haven't started on either. Imagining myself sitting and working at a wooden Starbucks table next to creepy hipster strangers doesn't appeal to me at all. Okay, that's all i wanted to say about that.

   Tonight i babysat the Abbott kids again and they are the best! I love them so much! Tonight was another game of pirates followed by playing house. I learned that i really love pretending to be a pirate and that i don't love having to take a nap because Mamma Eden told me to. I taught Caleb how to make different things with his beads-you know the whole spider web trick. He's really great at it now and when i came over tonight he made up his own shapes-so now i can make my bead necklace look like a twistee treat and a tie.

   So basically what you should get out of this post is that i love my cousin, i love the Abbott's and if you want to hang out with me this week-i'll be at Starbucks.

1 comment: